Kamis, 21 Agustus 2014

Hi Readers ,

Seem a week ago  I wrote my last post, so today I will share to you how to speed up your loading speed, here we go ...


  • click tab preference > overview > look at inteface box > at interface rendering mode choose "software"
  • klik tab preference >overview> lihat kotak interface > pada rendering interface mode pilih "software" (bahasa indonesia)



  • When you want to start the match but you fell your loading slow maybe its because match details ( 3D setting).
Look at my setting its run more lightly without crowd and seat ( spectators ).



  • The most important is you know your pc spec and FM will give rating with star from silver star to golden star ( low to high spek order ) its called estimated game speed.


Cause I use my netbook with low spek FM estimate my game speed only 1 golden star its slow :(



  • When you choose liga you may consider how many liga you can play . Each liga has  lots of  players so before you choose, you can see " approximate player count ".
It will give you suggestion and limit, what liga and how many liga you may choose. Mpre prestigiuos liga has more player like EPL, Serie A, BBVA , dll




Last tips, you can use cheat engine and speed hack to 2x or 1,5x its works but I'm not enjoy the game if all the game play is fast , I just want speed up my loading ....




Thats all for today thanks for visiting and enjoy blogging (~‾ ▽‾)~

0 Comments:

Posting Komentar