I was confused when my internal storage was full, whereas I didn't install many apps. I open my ES explorer and tried to analyse my SD card. Suprisingly it was DCIM folder contain half of my SD (internal storage) size about 1Gb.
So, I delete it but after I restart my device ( sony xperia typo st 21i ) it appeared again and eat my size again. I search on internet and found many ways , and you must knew that DCIM was bug on sony device .
If you searching , you definitely found ways which delete .thumnails folder in DCIM main folder or delete .thumbdata3--1967290299 or the other and put random file rename as
.thumbdata3--1967290299 so they don't eat your space ... I had , after I did the instruction and analyse again my SD , Shit .. my data was full again and this time the folder named " LOST.DIR " eat my space it was contain same size with DCIM folder. The good news was my DCIM is not corrupt, the bad news my gallery loading is suck ! not loaded ! and my internal space full again , the corrupt folder now is LOST.DIR
Don't panic buddy , cause I found the best way ! yes the best way is DELETE GALLERY ... as you know gallery is system app you cannot delete if your device is not ROOTED . Why do you must delete the gallery ? , Gallery is source and who make outomatic DCIM folder and put your photo/ deleted photo on it.
Ok enough my explanation why do you has to delete gallery app ... follow the instructions
The requirement : Rooted , Root explorer ( apk you can download here if you don't have )
Steps :
- back up your photo where it located at DCIM
- delete .thumbnails folder but don't delete DCIM folder
- open root explorer
- > system > app
- and looking for gallery.apk or what ever your galery device name delete it
- now analyse your sd with ES explorer or see your free space on setting
- because you don't have gallery to open your photo you can download Quick pic at google play store or here
- install quick pic ... after installed take once random photos whatever to automatic create 100ANDRO folder in DCIM
- put your back up photos in 100ANDRO or new folder in DCIM or image
- finish and get longer space to install more apps on your device.
Thats all , I will share my usefull experience , hope it can usefull for you all
Thanks for visiting and enjoy blogging
0 Comments:
Posting Komentar