Minggu, 10 Mei 2015

This is my first post in 2015 :D, because i'm very busy and rarely at home a whole day. Not suprise I'm in last semester now, so i must take a brevet and prepare to magang. Although how busy i'm , i always follow Chelsea Fc news, matches, and the biggest news was Chelsea has sealed Title BPL on 3 may vs Palace at Bridge as before they successfully through two difficult matches vs MU ( win 1-0 ) vs ARS ( draw 0-0 ).

In my point of view what makes chelsea win title by title is passion, workhard, consistency, concentration, good striker, creative midfielder, rock defender. Special one gave statement he was very satisfied and proved his team dominated this competition since day one and I agree also give appreciation to him he is the chelsea best manager so far as long as my life now.

In forums and pundit analyze Jose's pragmatism tactic success defeat his opponents , what can i say as chelsea fans i'm happy of the result, for the opponent fans its hurt to defeat from the counter attack team because their team dominated possesion. But all the way its chelsea's fans wins win title win heart "keep the blue flag flying high"

Eden Hazard win Player Of The Year \o/ fully deserved

(google image )

Sad news I stop playing Football Manager :( but I play FM versi Handled hahaha good game as replace my FM, no update about FMH I dont know when I can play FM regularly :( I really busy now ...


so i give u nice Picture ............ we're Champions \o/ KTBFFH

(Chelsea FC facebook)

0 Comments:

Posting Komentar