Kamis, 31 Desember 2015

Hello, it didn't take a long time from my last post, I want to summary the moment throughout 2015. 
In 2015 so many things happen, a nice or bad moment we felt alternate.

For me through 2015, firstly I give  my praise to the Lord who give me and my family healthy and fulfill our needs. but unfortunately, my PC need reinstalled so I didn't install Football Manager again, if I want to play I must upgrade my PC first because my spec is very low :(( but don't worry because I have FMH 15 in my smartphone :)). Sad news I failure to finish my study in 2,5 years so in 2016 I hope I can find a place where I can doing an internship .

A Nice moment I started to play in studio music haha so I can hear and play a real guitar electric though I played only for happiness. I passed Toefl standard score and I got a brace on my buck teeth it's been a half year from started and I'm happy with the result :)).

In the world nowadays, we concern about terrorism issue. In Paris, the especially terrorist attack killed more than hundred people. It's a global problem I won't speak certain religion because I believe religious always tell us to do a good thing of course. The best defend from terrorism effect is ourself. Our thought that terrorism is killing innocent civilians who have right to live and the one only can decide to our live is God. so, forget your worries, positive thinking, and survive.

We talk about Chelsea in 2015, early year Chelsea was superior winning Capital one,  Premier League. But the middle till the end of the year such as nightmare struggle in bottom table league, apart with our best manager Jose Mourinho. But the season is still going we can hope our new ex-manager Guss Hiddink to improve our position and win Champion league hehe but we have to defeat PSG first.

I appreciate government who provided tournaments although we still suspended. It's a great moment to revolution our regulation and football association.

I think it's enough to describe many moments in 2015. In the new year also has a new resolution, a hasn't been filled hopefully achieve in this year.

Sorry for my suck grammar and Happy New Year ...


Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Posting Lama

0 Comments:

Posting Komentar