After 2 years vakuum, I decide to continue post ... did you know I have made 3 website but all these failure (―˛―“) , because very complicated for me to understand script,SQL,etc. So I open my blog again and delete the mess i have made (my dull post).
This is my first post in 2014, hmm T'm glad cause i can fill my spare time with writing and improve my english skill ( i'm indonesian ).I'm player Football Manager 13 shorthen FM13 since a year ago, when the FM13 published ... next week I downloaded it and install to my netbook ! ヽ(´Д`;)ノ yes netbook !!!
When you hear netbook for playing game indeed the size of game is about 5 Gb !!!(wong nekat) , arrghhh i was frustased and desperately ... But I didn't give up , a whole day I surfed internet and ... I was suprised !!! Wow the minimum specification meet my netbook (w/ 128MB video card , my netbook is HP Mini 110)

Minimum Requirement :
OS - Windows XP/Vista/W7 Processor - XP : 1.6GHz or Faster, Vista/W7/W8 : 2.2GHz or Faster Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon
Memory - XP/Vista/W7/W8 : 1.0GB RAM
Video Card - 128MB *Supported Chipsets (see below)
DirectX: 9.0c
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
http://www.fmscout.com/q-6749-Football-Manager-2013-System-Requirements.html
I had problem when I play demo version, I can't run at netbook pixels arrgghhhhh I was very angry after all my frustased I came back to my netbook and start searching how to fix my problem. My efford was not without result, I knew the solution...
Yes, the solution is "Netbook skin" you can search in google what FM you wanna play if FM13 you can search FM13, you can see tutorial and download on these website.
Did you know how long my netbook loading ??? its take 15-20 min first loading, uh (―˛―“) cause i had downloaded and wanna play it I wait and wait untill the managers form where I must fill my identity tobe manager came out.
But after all my frustased,desperated,madness,long waited .... Now I can play FM13 and start enjoying my adventures where I wanna share in this Blog.
At least my first post is full of my impression and desire to write my adventures to the blog, I'm sorry if my english sentence not good enough , see you next time and enjoy blogging ( ˘ з˘ )♬♪
0 Comments:
Posting Komentar