We meet again, haha I write this post after 30 min I wrote my first post , as I write on the website describe I very like soccer also big fans of CFC (chelsea fc ) , I follow a lot of cfc news especially Transfer Activities.
Before discuss cfc new players signing further, I wanna discuss World Cup 2014 Brazil. I think that was Best World Cup for me cause I only saw last 3 world cup, WC14 is full of drama .. wait I will list it below !!
- Major team like England, Italy, especially WC10 winners Spain not qualify to next round from group stage.
- Kostarika unbeaten at group stage although the group is filled by Strength team Italy, England, and Uruguay
- Beautifull goals by Rvp and James , also James win Golden Boot being topscorer WC14 with 6 goals
- Brazil is massacred by German 7-1 also fooled by Netherland 3-0 Unforgetable Terrible Moment
- German is 1st eropa team who can Lift WC thropy at america continent (sorry bad english)
- Ochoa , keylor navas, and best keeper neuer maybe WC for keeper
Yes above is my reasons for the best World Cup in my life , very fortune to life at this moment ...........
My favorite players BEST XI ( in my opinion best performance )
I want Van Gaal to be Manager, and subs : Keylor navas, Garay, Blind, Gustavo, Goetze, Rvp, Cuadrado
Next time I will discuss chelsea new signing : luiz,costa,drogba,fabregas, .....
Thats all for today , thanks visiting sorry my wrong (typo especially schweinsteiger ) word ... enjoy blogging ( ˘ ะท˘ )♬♪

0 Comments:
Posting Komentar