Minggu, 21 September 2014

Dear Readers,

Champion League has started few days ago. The most prestigious competition was back, only the best team on their league can participated in. Final Champion league will be held 2015 on The Olympiastadion in Berlin. The next period Milan's Stadio Giuseppe Meazza has been selected to host the 2016. 

Back to topic, Schalke successfully got a point at Stamford Bridge. Without Schurrle who got injury on his left foot, but Costa who struggled with ankle injury still included. 

 

Formation 



Drogba plotted as single striker replace Costa, Willian got the second start from beggining after vs Everton, and the big news was Filipe Luis make his debut from beggining in Champion league although he didn't get chance starting in Premier League.


Offensive Stat :





Shot - Eden was incredible in that match he was included all of attacking chance he made assist to Cesc and got 5 shots, poorly he only got 1 shot on goal. Drogba got 3 shots and 1 shot on goal consider his age his performance was not really special , Drogba now is not old Drogba beast, can score whereever, strength balance, and fast runner. Cesc made a goal but his mistake caused opponent counter and conceded equalizer goal.


Keypass - Cesc plotted as attacking midfield and had given role to serve striker but unfrotunelly our attacking side can't score also opponent's gk and defender was incredible last night. I saw drogba give keypass to eden if he was not too old I think he can score without pass the nice chance.


Dribble -  Our flanks Eden and Willian has most dribble its something normall. Willian didn't effective whole the match I didn't see he contributed to attack or defend. Willian has poor match last night.




Defensive stat : 






Tackle - Yes I like Luis much if he partner with Schurrle who winger like to move into space and didn't dribble and hold ball to much , Luis can overlap he has technic and ability to dribble also likes to tackle. I'm happy to see him playing well hope Jose put him and Schurrle together.

Intercept - Luis again , he was already learned from Jose philosophy defending as best as he can, and dont let your opponent past or crated chance from your side as fullback. Ramires, JT, Cahill were poor this match I can say this match was their worst match I have seen. Although opponent has good counter I didnt see reason defender to panic.

Clearens - JT as defender was very poor only go one clearen, I think Jose must rotation his squad. Zouma can be play at FA or Capital I see also Ake who impressing preseason can get the chance playing.



Match Statistic :


From this you can see Schalke is not easy opponent, last season we can win both home and away cause we defend and counter well. I think we can use same method to beat them. After Costa and Remy in they two got shots esspecially remy can score if opponent goalkeeper didnt tip his shot.

First Half, I think we can score more , Eden was nightmare for Schalke defender but unfortunelly ended only one goal from Cesc.

Second Half, opponent grew better got counter and score nice goal from Cesc mistake. Daxler was good he made our defender panic, he has good dribble and vision. 

Match Highlight : 

 




Standing :



Wednesday,1 Oct 2014     19:45 (01:45 WIB)







Sporting Cp vs Chelsea





0 Comments:

Posting Komentar