Dear readers,
Preseason is very important activity after long holiday to get back match fitness and adapt new tactic. Although only few friendlies matches, player must be serious to impress their bos. The player come back to routine training but for preseason, club will allow to take a tour in order to prepare new season and promote the club.
Back to my club preseason, I decided to do seven matches : Malaga , Zenit , Palmeiras ( which I picked it my self ), Toronto ( I took american tour ), Brentford, Blackpool, Portsmouth ( My club liability after link affiliated ). From those matches result 5 wins, 1 draw, 1 lost not bad at all cause I tried new tactic and new player even I gave my reverse chance to impress me.
Match result ....
\
I got idea to try Gaal philosophy 3-5-2 with 3 defenders, 2 defensive midfield, 2 wing back, 1 offensive midfield, 2 striker. Good result and statistic, got 25 shots and 63% possesion mean my team very dominate although only 3 goals scored overall was satisfied reckon we against good team Malaga.
Don't be suprised if you look my formation, yeah I'm manager who like to experiment. I only put 2 fullback on the def side , 4 midfield ( 1dmf, 1 bbm, 1 bwm, 1 amf ) to got ball quickly and anticipate quick counter, 2 wing back I put them on the wing side hope them can track back fast as opponent counter, 2 striker to scored many goals as my expectation but only 2 goals scored although my wing back always give them crossing and good def from opponent made my striker were barren.
First half was going as expected 2 goals scored many crossing was made by my wing and not conceded was very appreciatable. But second half going terrible from first minute opponent pushing me and made 3 goals, likely my player nervous and opponent good striker succesfully exploit my defensive vurnerable. My conclusion is Balance of defending and attacking side was most important, too attack we can conceded too many goals, too def we can't scored many goals.
I remmember Jose Mourinho says : " if you dont have good attacking side is problem, but that's not mean you cant scored at least you have good defensive sidee is the most important "
The most important is you have many right winger cause I adapt it with my squad winger ( attack ) who dominant attack from right flank , wide midfield ( support ), wing back (auto) will serve your striker with a lot of crossings. In midfield give box to box midfield ( support ) and ball winning midfield ( defend ) role to your midfield who has high anticipation, intelegent, workrate, and teamwork average above 13. Attacking midfield is unsual role on this formation I supposed you to put high Flair player to act improvisation so he can be the Ace of the team.
Striker I supposed you to play two model , one player who can play one man one team low team work but high finishing , second player high team work and average finishing need high finishing from othe player like amf, wing, or wide mid. Wing back is primary get ball and establish attack movement so as much as possible put the player who has " dribble down left or right flank ". That's all my hint to success use this formation if you like you can download it here.
Preseason is very important activity after long holiday to get back match fitness and adapt new tactic. Although only few friendlies matches, player must be serious to impress their bos. The player come back to routine training but for preseason, club will allow to take a tour in order to prepare new season and promote the club.
Back to my club preseason, I decided to do seven matches : Malaga , Zenit , Palmeiras ( which I picked it my self ), Toronto ( I took american tour ), Brentford, Blackpool, Portsmouth ( My club liability after link affiliated ). From those matches result 5 wins, 1 draw, 1 lost not bad at all cause I tried new tactic and new player even I gave my reverse chance to impress me.
Match result ....
Wolves vs Malaga 3-1
\
I got idea to try Gaal philosophy 3-5-2 with 3 defenders, 2 defensive midfield, 2 wing back, 1 offensive midfield, 2 striker. Good result and statistic, got 25 shots and 63% possesion mean my team very dominate although only 3 goals scored overall was satisfied reckon we against good team Malaga.
Wolves vs Zenit 2-3
Don't be suprised if you look my formation, yeah I'm manager who like to experiment. I only put 2 fullback on the def side , 4 midfield ( 1dmf, 1 bbm, 1 bwm, 1 amf ) to got ball quickly and anticipate quick counter, 2 wing back I put them on the wing side hope them can track back fast as opponent counter, 2 striker to scored many goals as my expectation but only 2 goals scored although my wing back always give them crossing and good def from opponent made my striker were barren.
First half was going as expected 2 goals scored many crossing was made by my wing and not conceded was very appreciatable. But second half going terrible from first minute opponent pushing me and made 3 goals, likely my player nervous and opponent good striker succesfully exploit my defensive vurnerable. My conclusion is Balance of defending and attacking side was most important, too attack we can conceded too many goals, too def we can't scored many goals.
I remmember Jose Mourinho says : " if you dont have good attacking side is problem, but that's not mean you cant scored at least you have good defensive sidee is the most important "
Wolves vs Portsmouth 2-0
After I made few experiments, I decided to use back my old formation I named "suazo right flank assister" the name of my right winger who contributed most assist throughout history , if you want to use this tactic you can see the player intruction below ...
The most important is you have many right winger cause I adapt it with my squad winger ( attack ) who dominant attack from right flank , wide midfield ( support ), wing back (auto) will serve your striker with a lot of crossings. In midfield give box to box midfield ( support ) and ball winning midfield ( defend ) role to your midfield who has high anticipation, intelegent, workrate, and teamwork average above 13. Attacking midfield is unsual role on this formation I supposed you to put high Flair player to act improvisation so he can be the Ace of the team.
Striker I supposed you to play two model , one player who can play one man one team low team work but high finishing , second player high team work and average finishing need high finishing from othe player like amf, wing, or wide mid. Wing back is primary get ball and establish attack movement so as much as possible put the player who has " dribble down left or right flank ". That's all my hint to success use this formation if you like you can download it here.
Lost in Community Shield Wolves vs Nottm Forest 1-1 (3-4 P)
Although dominated the match, and get 14 shots on goal unlucky the opponent goal keeper superbly form made the score draw untill penalties and one again opponent gk saved my player penalty. Poor from my winger Suazo and striker Jan Straatman reflected the scoreline.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Match is First match of English Premier League, 3 first match against newcastle, aston villa, and west brom hope can get full point :) and the end of transfer will be hold on 31 aug ( so wait next post about next match and transfer activities )
Thanks for visiting ...





0 Comments:
Posting Komentar