Hello guests, long time ago since my last update, today i'm back to internet. Previously I'd like to say that I'm sorry I haven't update anything although I promise to update sooner.
To Summary my Journey This season , you can see my screenshoot below :)
Match Fixtures season 25/26
Player Award
My Duffy and Leao given award ...
Scored more than 100+ goals amazing !!!
I'm at the end of my career boses Wolves. This is my last season, as my first post my objective was winning FA cup, but in final I defeated by Arsenal so I didn't reach the goal. The good news is My Wolves is Win Premier League this season and last season Two Times Arrow !!! very delighted . . . Update from Champion Cup My Wolves reached Semifinal and stopped by Barcelona with Big aggregat (4-1).
To Summary my Journey This season , you can see my screenshoot below :)
PREMIER LEAGUE SUMMARY
Match Fixtures season 25/26
Player Award
My Duffy and Leao given award ...
Scored more than 100+ goals amazing !!!
My Objective was failed ...
Best Eleven season 2025/26
Last season " Thanks for the memories Wolves "
This is the reason my resign ...
Thanks for following my blog especially update about wolves :))
*My new career is Xerez ( Spain 4th division ) start from 2012
I will share .....














0 Comments:
Posting Komentar