Rabu, 31 Desember 2014

Hello, just like loooooong ago I updated, untill this moment closer of the year 2014 :). A lot of things happenned , happy or sad, luck or unlucky,  win and lost all of them we have felt.

Personally I felt my year was good. First I have given good healty it was no serious diseases after all. Second I have visited my grandma from my mother which since I was five or whahaha I forget she is on Bangka , Jebus my hometown. Last I can passed my final exam smoothly , I have good relationship with my friend, and my father has fully recovery from illness.

But in 2014 I think I didn't make a big breakthrough, my life I felt so going nowhere :( , my worship much reduced :( , high tension with neighbors :( , stay being chicken :( , afraid of what people think and negative thinking :( .

All I must say now is thanks alot to God, my soul not yet back to Him, given me chance and experience also memories :) nothing word can discribes his love and kindness , I hope I can make a big step on my life I hope :)).

As you know,  we in Indonesia are mouring because Air Asia Flight QZ8501 was disappear four days ago which depart from Juanda / Surabaya toSingapore and was found one day ago in Pangkalan Bun. Indonesian search and rescue officials has found 6 from 162 numbers of total.

With My deep condolence , may God bless and recover the passenger's family


I Have BIG NEWS , I had installed Football Manager 2015 , and I had played so many games from my saved. 

I managed Real Betis first season I promoted to BBVA but second season I was struggle with opponent strenght so I stop. I also managed Hoffemheim and Everton but stopped before ended a season because I think FM 15 much harder than FM 13 , the opponent easily can make a cross and scoring goal but my team was difficult to make a goal although we have good preseason match. 

I decided to manage Big club with Big transfer budget and I chose Manchester City and my first season was not good in League only hold five position, in Capital one defeat at second round, in FA defeat in Final to Arsenal, in Champion defeat 4-3 agregat to Sporting Lisbon in first Knock out . Second season is going on but I don't know I will update or not depend on my internet connection and my mood.


In 2014 many Big moment around football world I will share to you , I get from +FootballFunnys's twitter



1.World cup 2014 was great , have many unforgettable moments , onfire goalkeepers , underdog Algeria , destroyed brazil , and many record broke, to remind completely you can roll back my post

2.Champion 2014 moment , with Real Madrid lift La Decima , Demba Ba goal last minute seal semifinal ticket , Ramsey and Pastore great goal , Messi break Raul Gonzales the most goalscored record with 74 goals , Sergio ramos last time minutes heading equalized, many more

3.Premier League moments especially Chelsea when Ba scored from slipped Gerrard , Lampard departured but landing in City , Costa and Fabregas joined Chelsea , Petr Cech being subs , crash Arsenal 6-0 , defeat city at their home , defeated by ATM in semifinal , Suarez depart to join Barcelona, Alexis Joins Arsenal , Southampton join title race , underperforming MU, Arsenal, and Liverpool , Welbeck and MU separated , and many more ...



These all I write this time abouts 3 hours before new year , who knows we can read again some day .





See you next year , thanks for reading , have a good new year :)


- Welcome 2015 -


0 Comments:

Posting Komentar